Ansa is a Lat In girl name. The meaning of the name is `Constant` Ansa,Anse The name Ansa doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years. The name Ansa seems to be unique!
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?girls/Ansa
ansa (s), ansae (pl) 1. The apparent ends of Saturn's rings, which, ween obliquely, seem to project from the sides of the planet like handles. 2. A handle, as of a pitcher. 3. In anatomy, any structure in the form of a loop or arc.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/141/
Ansa or ANSA can refer to any of the following: As the acronym ANSA: ansa is Latin for "handle". It has several uses derived from this meaning: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansa
• A portion of a ring that appears farthest from the disk of a ringed planet in an image. • PLANETS AND MOONS • One of the extremities of a lenticular galaxy. The word comes from the Latin for 'handle,' since the earliest views of Saturn's rings sugges...
Found op http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/A/ansa.html
Latin a handle or loop. Applicable to nerves.
Found op http://www.anatomy.usyd.edu.au/glossary/glossary.cgi?
[moth] Ansa is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansa_(moth)
[Hinduism] Ansa is a solar deity in Hinduism and one of the Ādityas. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansa_(Hinduism)
1) Amphora adjunct 2) Amphora handle 3) Anatomical loop 4) Archaeological handle 5) Archaeologist's handle 6) Archeologist's handle 7) Handle 8) Handle (lat.) 9) Handle (latin) 10) Handle to nero 11) Handle, in archaeology ...
Found op l.
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• space heating and fund (1)
• Pachycereeae (1)
• Albalá (1)
• Parfocal (4)
• Praetensione colligare (2)
• Oxyspirura mansoni (2)
• ceratine (2)
• Oval eyes (1)
• pneumatosis (3)
• Street Pharmacy (1)
• consuefacio (2)
• Adikavi Pampa (1)
• philippize (3)
• Lewis Robinson (1)
• Cleveloc Nut (1)
• Renal (25)
• Rostesnoy (1)
• Hatfield Broad Oak Pri (1)
• Vištuk (1)
• Shangombo District (1)
• Aspected (2)
• GEMMs (3)
• Ovens (3)
• Ottringham (1)